- Police ticketed a vehicle for a parking violation on Fulton Street.
- Police were dispatched to the Clearfield Hospital for a mental health patient that had walked away without proper clearance. Officers made contact with the male who was located at Sheetz and transported him back to the hospital.
- Police responded to the rear of East Market Street for kids who were allegedly climbing onto roofs. Officers responded, but they were gone.
- Police reported an altercation that occurred between two juveniles downtown. The parents were contacted and advised of the incident.
- Police arrested a 22-year-ld male and a 27-year-old female for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct around 2:30 a.m. Saturday morning after an incident along Nichols Street. Both were placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police reported a disturbance along South Third Street around 1 a.m. Saturday morning. A male allegedly broke out a window to a local establishment. Officers were able to contact the male who will be cited for the incident. Upon further investigation, officers learned he provided false information and additional charges will be filed.
- Police reported an incident of harassment and trespassing from a Turnpike Avenue resident. The investigation continues into the alleged incident.