DUBOIS – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) will provide satellite office services at seven different locations throughout Clearfield and Elk counties during the month of April.
“In addition to our regular sites, a member of my staff will be available to answer questions from noon to 6 p.m., on Tuesday, April 14, at the Housing Fair in the Ridgway Fire Hall,” Gabler said. “This event will provide information on everything a current or prospective homeowner or home renter would want to know.”
Aside from the House Fair, Gabler’s April satellite offices will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following locations:
- April 5, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Highway, Penfield.
- April 7, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion Street, Wilcox.
- April 12, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg.
- April 19, Jay Township Municipal Building, 81 East Teaberry Street, Weedville.
- April 21, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center Street, Ridgway.
- April 28, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main Street, Johnsonburg.
Services offered also include assistance with property tax/rent rebate forms, birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, as well as many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.