- Police, Clearfield County Children and Youth Services, and Clearfield Borough Code Enforcement are investigating a complaint of un-fit living conditions at an apartment building on East 6th Street. The apartment building was without running water or heat for several weeks.
- Police received a report of criminal mischief on Sunday. Police state that sometime overnight someone had kicked a mail box off it’s post at a residence on Sheridan Drive. The investigation continues.
- Police responded to East 6th Street for a disturbance. The investigation continues.
- Police observed a woman along side an East Pine Street residence. When police attempted to make contact the women fled. The woman was apprehended and found to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Police arrested a 28 year old woman for DUI at a traffic stop along North 3rd Street.
- Police responded to Witmer Street for a structure fire. Police used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire in the kitchen. No injuries were reported.
- Police received a call of harassment on East Market Street.
- Police responded to an alarm on Nichols Street.
- Police assisted a motorist in changing a flat tire along West Pine Street
- Police responded to East 12th Strreet for lines that were down along the roadway.
- Police assisted a driver who had their vehicle stuck on the RailRoad tracks on Williams Street.