- A 21-year-old Curwensville man was arrested for public drunkenness when he was found to be under the influence of alcohol outside a business on State Street.
- Two vehicles were damaged while parked at the Curwensville Commons in Curwensville Borough. Someone poured milkshakes on the cars owned by a 26-year-old and 28-year-old women.
- Police are investigating a theft by deception in Osceola Mills. A 34-year-old woman’s x-box account was accessed wthout her permission. A 22-year-old man from Gary, IN is a suspected in the theft.
- A pistol was stolen from a vehicle while it was parked at Mooney’s garage, Irvona Borough.
- Police investigated a single vehicle accident on state Route 4005 in Pike Township. A 58-year-old man from Grampain lost control of his vehicle on the ice covered roadway. His vehicle traveled onto the berm, then overturned. The driver was not injured. Police were assisted by Curwensville Fire Company.
- Police investigated a single vehicle accident on Schoonover Road in Graham Township. A 43-year-old woman from Morrisdale was not injured when she lost control of her vehicle on the ice covered roadway. Police were assisted by the Morris Township Fire Company.