- Police received a report of a bike that was found at the Kwik Fill on Old Town Road. The owner may claim it by contacting the police office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Police issued a citation to a Clearfield man for leaving the scene of an accident.
- Police are filing drug charges on a Clearfield man for delivery of a controlled substance.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident that occurred at 1800 Daisy Street in front of the Clearfield Mall.
- Police responded to a single-vehicle accident along Mount Zion Road. There were no injuries reported. Police were assisted at the scene by Tibben’s Towing.
- Police responded to a report of a vehicle being stuck in a ditch along Coal Hill Road. Police arrived and found that a truck had slid off the roadway. There were no injuries.
- Police received a report of harassment from a resident that occurred at the Wal-Mart supercenter.
- Police received a report of a motorist who was suspected to be driving under the influence and leaving Club MoJo’s. The motorist was alleged to have been driving in a reckless manner and nearly striking four individuals in the parking lot.
- Police located a suspicious vehicle parked along Washington Avenue.
- Police served a mental health warrant on an individual at the truck stop.
- Police located a suspicious male walking in Kerr Addition.
- Police responded to Mountain Laurel Nursing and Rehabilitation for an automatic fire alarm. When police spoke with staff, it was learned that a pipe had broken in the laundry room and caused the alarm to go off.