- Police handled a parking complaint at Shady Grove Trailer court.
- Police are investigating a harassment by communication complaint at Edgewood Apartments.
- Police received a complaint of a mail scam where an area businesses was requested to send send money to a charity however, the charities were not registered.
- A lost registration plate was returned to the owner.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute in Hyde. The people involved were separated for the evening and no charges will be filed.
- Police served a warrant on a man wanted by theClearfield Borough Police Department. The man paid the amount of fine on the warrant and was released.
- Police assisted a motorist who ran out of gas.
- Police investigated a motor vehicle accident on Coal Hill Road. While attempting to avoid an animal, The driver lost control of his vehicle and rolled over. The driver was evaluated by Clearfield EMS.
- A vehicle had the driver’s side window smashed while parked at Mojo’s.
- A man was arrested for public drunkenness after trying to gain access to the McDonalds after hours on South Second St.
- Melissa Lynn Smith, age 38, of Pittsburgh was arraigned in front of Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland by the Lawrence Township Police for intercept of communications, resisting arrest, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $2500.00 and Smith was incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail. Police were called to a residence on Dorey Street Extension as Smith was causing a disturbance Thursday morning.