- Police received a report of a phone scam. An area resident had received numerous phone calls from phone numbers that where routed through foreign countries. The calls were an attempt to gain banking information and or a signature in exchange for a phony lottery prize of five million dollars. The calls are part of an international scam. Residents are advised not to give out information about themselves.
- Police conducted a welfare check on a resident that was in medical distress.
- Police responded to a false alarm at a local business.
- Police arrested a man for public drunkenness after receiving a complaint that the man was passed out on the floor of the Holiday Inn Express. The man was incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police responded to several weather related calls, flooded roadways and tree branches blocking the roadway.