- Police were dispatched to the 100 block of W. Weber Ave. for a report of a disturbance. Officers found that a land lord and tenant had been involved in a physical altercation. Neither female suffered any injuries. Neither party involved wanted to proceed with charges.
- Police responded to an alarm at the First Commonwealth Bank on East Long Ave. The alarm was set off by Technicians working on the alarm system.
- Police responded to an alarm at the First Commonwealth Bank on North Main St. Everything was found to be fine.
- Police responded to the first block of Arminta St. for a domestic dispute between a grandmother and her 14 year old granddaughter. The granddaughter was upset because she wanted to go to a friend’s house but the grandmother did not allow. Officers were able to defuse the situation.
- Police investigated an accident at the entrance to the Martins store off Hoover Ave. A woman from DuBois failed to negotiate a turn and ran over the curb. The vehicle was unable to be driven and was towed from the scene. There was no injuries.
- Police arrested a DuBois man for DUI. The man was stopped for a traffic violation on West DuBois Ave. and found to be under the influence.
- Police responded to a false alarm at Julio’s Tavern at the corner of West Washington Ave. and Jared St.