- On Wednesday, a 30-year-old Hanes Drive man reported that he was experiencing feelings about harming himself or others. Officers responded and handled the situation without further incident. He was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for evaluation.
- Police reported false alarms at both the Priority First Credit Union and the Lowe’s store on Wednesday.
- On Thursday, a person(s) reportedly broke into the Christian Missionary Alliance Church on South Main Street and removed money from the office. The incident is still under investigation.
- On Thursday, a 71-year-old DuBois woman reported that someone damaged her vehicle while it was parked at the Shop ‘N Save store.
- A 19-year-old Grampian man, a 55-year-old Treasure Lake woman, a 21-year-old Reynoldsville man and a 64-year-old DuBois woman were the operators who were involved in a four-vehicle accident on Maple Avenue on Thursday.
- Police reported a false alarm at CNB Bank on Thursday.