- Police were dispatched for an incident of criminal mischief at Krebs Moving and Storage on the Rockton Mountain Highway.
- Police reported criminal trespass/retail theft at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. Officers spoke with a Morrisdale man and issued him a citation for retail theft.
- Police were dispatched to the Wal-Mart Supercenter for an incident of retail theft. A Curwensville woman was reportedly wanted by the Clearfield Borough Police Department. Police detained the woman until the Clearfield Police could arrive. Additional charges of retail theft will be filed.
- Police received a complaint about an incident of harassment by communications. The incident was listed as unfounded.
- Police were dispatched to check the welfare of a stranded motorist. The operator was found to be OK and waiting for family.
- Police fingerprinted local residents as part of a background investigation for employment purposes.
- Police responded to an incident of harassment in the Hyde area. The incident is still pending.
- Police responded to a local business for a reported suspicious female who was inside her vehicle. Officers checked on the welfare of the female at her residence and found that she was suffering from a medical problem. She was not in need of medical attention, however.
- Police were dispatched to the area of Hillsdale for requested extra patrols due to large amount of children there.
- Police responded to a report of suspicious people who were in Lawrence Park Village. Officers were unable to locate the group of people.
- Police arrested a Clearfield female for driving under the influence following a traffic stop on state Route 879.