- Police received a report of disorderly conduct that occurred at the Clearfield Area High School and on the school bus.
- Police served several subpoenas for upcoming court cases.
- Police handled a parking complaint at 160 Plaza Drive.
- Police were called to check the welfare of an out-of-state man who was sleeping behind the wheel of his vehicle at a local retail establishment. Officers awoke the man, who stated that he was tired and just pulled off the road to rest.
- Police responded to Snappy’s to check the welfare of an older man who was possibly having a medical emergency. Emergency medical services was summoned and the man was taken to Clearfield Hospital.
- Police responded to a local business for an adult having issues with his child.