- Police received a call about an incident of retail theft at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. The investigation is ongoing.
- Police received a second call for a retail theft at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. The investigation is ongoing.
- Police conducted two incidences of public service.
- Police received information on an incident of harassment and disorderly conduct at the Clearfield Area High School. The investigation is ongoing.
- Police were called for an incident of harassment and stalking.
- Police received a call from the State College Police Department to check the welfare of a local juvenile female. The incident is currently pending.
- Police were called for a suspicious person who had a gun. Officers investigated the incident, and it was listed as unfounded.
- Police arraigned two male individuals on pending warrants and charges. Both men were placed back in the Clearfield County Jail and await their preliminary hearing.
- Police assisted the Clearfield Borough Police Department with an attempt to locate a male who was wanted on a warrant.
- Police responded to a series of 911 hang-up calls, which came from a student at the middle school. Officers are currently working with school officials in this matter.
- Police were called to a fight in progress on Clarendon Street. Officers arrived and found that the incident was verbal in nature and that an involved party had left the scene. Officers then contacted the man and handled the incident at the scene.
- Police were dispatched to check the welfare of a Hyde man. Officers found the man was at home and to be OK.
- Police were called to Overlook Drive for a reported suspicious person. Officers located “a team of individuals” who were aggressively attempting to provide demonstrations of energy efficient windows. The individuals worked for Integrity Construction of Altoona.
- Police spoke with a Hillsdale resident who provided information about an incident of disorderly conduct that may have been related to an assault Monday. Officers found that this incident was not related to the other.
- Police responded to a reported trespass by motor vehicle. Officers found that a family member had given friends permission to park in their yard but didn’t inform the other residents of the home.
- Police responded to report of reckless driving in the Plymptonville area. Officers have a vehicle description; the investigation is ongoing.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist by providing flares and traffic control.
- Police took a 20-year-old Indiana man into custody for outstanding warrants in Clearfield County. He was transported to the jail.