Karthaus Fire Ruled Accidental

(GantDaily Graphic)

KARTHAUS – After an investigation by a state police fire marshal and the Karthaus and Pine Glen Fire Departments, a  fire in Karthaus was ruled accidental.

The fire occurred at Lucas Oil, 697 Market St., which is owned by Herbert and Donna Lucas.

According to the investigation the fire originated in the ceiling of the office and spread from there. The fire was revealed to be the result of an electrical malfunction.

Damage is estimated at around $275,000.

Tractor Parade Draws 48 Participants
Two Blood Drives Slated in DuBois

Leave a Reply