- Police responded to the Clearfield – Curwensville Highway for a complaint about a dead deer.
- Police received a complaint about an incident of criminal mischief in Hillsdale. A person(s) damaged a window in a vehicle. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police arraigned an out-of-state man on summary charges. He paid fines and costs.
- Police were called to the Mount Joy area of the Interstate 80 overpass. Officers reported that there were to be juveniles who were allegedly throwing items off the overpass onto I-80. The juveniles were gone at police arrival.
- Police received a complaint about an incident of harassment. The incident was handled without charges.
- Police assisted the state police with an attempt to serve a warrant.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment by communications. The incident is currently pending.
- Police are currently investigating a report of a possible forgery, access device fraud and theft. The incident is still under investigation.
- Police received found property.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in Edgewood. Officers handled the situation at the scene.
- Police responded for a report a psychological emergency in the Hillsdale area. Officers were able to location the male who was then taken into custody. He was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for an evaluation.