- Police were called to the first block of Hope Alley for a report for a disturbance between a man and woman. It started as a verbal argument and turned physical. Charges are pending.
- Police were called to the 100 block of Luther Avenue for a report of two males fighting. Officers found that two brothers were arguing over a laptop that was damaged two years ago. Neither wanted to press charges.
- Police apprehended three kids who had started a fire in the restrooms in the city’s park. Two were 13-years-old and one was 14. They were released to their parents and will be charge.
- Police were called to the 300 block of South Brady Street for a report of a domestic dispute. The argument was verbal and they were advised to keep the noise down.
- Police were called to the 100 block of East Park Avenue or a domestic. A couple were arguing and the woman attempted to leave but her boyfriend pulled the fuses from her vehicle. Officers had the fuses replace the fuses. Neither person wished to pursue charges.
- Police were called to a parking lot on the 200 block of West Long Avenue for a report of a male hitting cars. Officers were flagged down by a witness and were then directed to an orange truck. Officers observed the truck drive erratically from the lot. The truck was stopped and the driver, a 34-year-old DuBois man, was found to be intoxicated. He will be charged with DUI.