HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) is scheduling satellite office services at six different sites throughout Clearfield and Elk counties during the month of September.
Gabler’s September satellite offices will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following locations:
- Sept. 7, Jay Township Municipal Building, 81 East Teaberry Street, Weedville.
- Sept. 9, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion Street, Wilcox.
- Sept. 14, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Highway, Penfield.
- Sept. 16, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main Street, Johnsonburg.
- Sept. 21, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg.
- Sept. 23, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center Street, Ridgway.
Services offered also include birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, as well as many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.