– Police received a report of loitering/prowling from a resident on Powell Avenue. Extra patrol will be provided to the area.
– Police assisted the Clearfield County District Attorney’s Office with a juvenile at the high school.
– Police received a report about a hit-and-run on Williams Road. A female motorist side-swiped a construction vehicle that was parked along the road. Officers located the motorist and discovered that she was driving under suspension.
– Police received a report about an incident of harassment from a resident. The complaint was found to be a civil matter and was referred to the magistrate.
– Police received a report about an incident of trespass by a motorist. A vehicle was driven through the grass at the Centre Elementary School to across the Edgewood Apartment Complex. Officers spoke with the suspect and were able to handle the incident at the scene.
– Police were called to serve an arrest warrant. Officers arrived and found that it was a case of mistaken identity. They cleared the scene without incident.
– Police responded to check the welfare of individuals who were at a business on the Clearfield-Shawville Highway.
– Police responded to a local financial institution for an incident of harassment by communication. The victim declined to press charges; officers provided some alternative solutions.
– Police received a complaint about an unsafe vehicle. It was gone prior to officers’ arrival at the scene.
– Police responded to a custody issue on Baney Road.
– Police responded to a 911 hang-up call on Mill Road. Officers determined that it was an accidental dialing.
– Police responded to a call about a suspicious person on Joseph Road. Officers searched the area and had negative contact with the person of interest.
– Police were called to a residence on Wrigley Street for an open door. Officers arrived and searched the residence. No one was found; officers secured the residence.
– Police responded to a complaint about damage to an unattended vehicle or property. A homeowner had someone allegedly drive through his yard on Montgomery Run Road. The vehicle was not located by police. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Lawrence Township Police Department at 814-765-1533.
– Police assisted the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office with a traffic stop along United States Route 322. Police believed the stopped vehicle was possibly stolen.
– Police were called to the McDonald’s, which is located on state Route 879 and of Interstate 80, for a disorderly male. Officers arrived at the scene and found a New York resident; the incident was handled at the scene.
– Police responded to a domestic incident on Hall Street.
– Police stopped two persons in the recreation park after hours. They were indentified and released.
– Police responded to assist a member of the driving under the influence task force after his vehicle was struck while on a traffic stop. The male occupants fled on foot but were apprehended shortly after.
– Police responded to a report of an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle that was taken from MoJo’s.
– Police located an audible alarm at a business on South Second Street. The building was found to be secure.