- Police are investigating a report of access device fraud. Someone obtained the resident’s debit card and made unauthorized purchases.
- Police received a report of an attempt of internet fraud where someone sent an e-mail pretending to be the IRS and asking the person to update their personal information and download an attachment.
- Police received a report of a fire alarm at a local apartment. The fire department was on the scene and police presence was no longer needed.
- Police discovered an open door at a business facility that is unoccupied. After searching the building they found some graffiti and broken glass. The building’s owners were notified and met with police and secured the building.
- Police received a report of a traffic violation of Daisy Street Extension. The vehicle matched the description of a disabled vehicle on US Route 322.
- Police provided traffic control on US Route 322 until a disabled vehicle could be towed.
- Police responded to a medical facility where an alarm had sounded. They checked the building and found it to be secure.
- Police responded to an incident of recklessly endangering a child, public drunkenness, and other related offenses. A woman was taken into custody and charges are being filed.
- Police checked the welfare of a woman and found everything to be fine.
- Police responded to a report of open burning of trash and plastics. The fire was put out and the owner was advised of the township code on burning.
- Police assisted a truck driver with finding a place of business he was delivering goods to in Lawrence, PA.