- A large sum of money was turned into police after it was found downtown. The owner may claim it by contacting the police.
- Police were called to Witmer Park to check on the welfare of four children. The children were four, nine, 11, and 12-years old. The older children were supervising the four-year old. Police spoke to the parents and advised them of the complaint.
- Police received a parking complaint on East Locust Street. A ticket was issued for the vehicle being parked against traffic.
- Police investigated a reported accident that occurred at the intersection of Weaver Street and Merrill Street. A group of teenagers were sitting on the back of a car when the operator pulled from the intersection. One kid fell from the car and hurt her arm.
- Police assisted the fire department at a residential fire at 808 Dorey Street. While there, they received a complaint of a person obstructing emergency services.
- Police received a complaint of a fight at the intersection of Weaver and Merrill Streets.
- Police received a complaint of open burning on the 300 block of South Fourth Street.
- Police were called to a property dispute on Fourth Street.
- Police served a bench warrant at the police station.