- Police were called for an incident of harassment in which a local woman was texting another person in Lewistown. Officers told the woman to stop or she would be arrested.
- Police received a call from a resident who found a horse that was reported missing over the weekend. The horse was returned to its owner.
- Police received a report of burglary and theft of medication that occurred during the night on Daisy Street.
- Police are investigating a burglary that occurred at Edgewood. A woman returned to her apartment after being gone a few days and noticed a DVD player and some clothes were missing. Police have a person of interest.
- Police are investigating a hit and run that occurred at Lawrence Park Village.
- Police assisted the Clearfield Borough Police in locating a possible burglary suspect.
- Police responded to a call of harassment that took place along 20th Street. The matter was handled at the scene.
- Police have received reports of ATVs being driven on roadways along 20th and 21st Streets. Patrols will increase in those areas as a result.
- Police responded to Bowman’s Hill Road for a report of two prowlers in the area. Upon arrival the caller advised the police that the people fled up a nearby alley before police arrived. Police searched the area but were unable to find anyone.
- Police responded to a noise complaint on Montgomery Run Road. Responding officers spoke to the parties involved.