HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) is scheduling August satellite office services at five different sites throughout Clearfield and Elk counties. The offices will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following locations:
- Aug. 5, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox.
- Aug. 10, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Highway, Penfield.
- Aug. 12, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg.
- Aug. 17, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg.
- Aug. 19, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway
Gabler’s staff can assist with Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, as well as many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.