- Police responded to a fight at Houtzdale Days near the intersection of Good Street and Hannah Street.
- Police received a report of a 15-year-old runaway from a residence in Parsonville. Officers located the boy in Houtzdale.
- Police received a report of a lost wallet from a resident. The person reported that he had lost it near the Sheetz in Decatur Township.
- Police responded to a dispute along Sanborn Road in Decatur Township. Officers discovered it was civil in nature.
- Police returned a registration plate to its owner after it was located on the Philipsburg-Bigler Highway in Decatur Township.
- Police responded to Trcziyulny Street in Houtzdale for an act of criminal mischief.
- Police made contact with ATVs on the roadway near Good and Hanna Streets in Houtzdale.
- Police responded to Scotch Hollow Road in Decatur Township for a report of trespassing.
- Police are investigating a report of retail theft that occurred on North Second Street in Philipsburg. Officers believe they have a suspect.
- Police assisted a disabled truck on Tory Hawk Run Highway.
- Police were called to Stumptown Road for a report of cruelty to animals. A cat had been shot with a pellet gun.
- Police responded to Lingle Street in Osceola Mills for a parking complaint that turned into a dispute.
- Police are investigating several acts of stalking and harassment on Drane Highway.