- Charges are pending after police received a complaint of bad checks being written to a local business.
- Police issued several written warnings for curfew violations. The parents of the offenders were contacted.
- Police checked on a suspicious vehicle along Fourth Street. As a result of the check a woman was found to be in possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
- Police talked to kids who were riding bikes in the roadway of Leavy Avenue.
- Police are investigating the theft of a bicycle which was later recovered.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on Market Street.
- Police responded to a neighbor dispute on High Street.
- A woman was arrested and taken to jail after a disturbance on Leavy Avenue.
- Police arrested a man for public intoxication and drug offenses after an incident on Fifth Street. He was taken to the Clearfield County Jail.