- Police received a call regarding a property dispute on Carbon Mine Road.
- Police served two warrants for two, separate individuals at Edgewood. Two females were taken into custody and transported to Magisterial District Judge Richard Irelands office for arraignment. Both females were then transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police served an additional four arrest warrants. Police collected fines and or pleas from the individuals involved.
- Police assisted another agency in locating a wanted individual.
- Police received a report of an individual breaking into vehicles in the Plymptonville area.
- Police received a complaint of a suspicious phone call. The caller was found to be a census worker.
- Police received a complaint of an individual that was parked in the expecting mother’s space and started an argument with others when confronted about the parking space.
- Police responded to Shaw Street for a report of theft of service.
- Police responded to Clarendon Avenue for a report of three dogs that were chasing a juvenile on his bike.
- Police responded to Clarendon Avenue for a juvenile who was yelling vulgar remarks at individuals.
- Police assisted a citizen who was having car problems.
- Police received a report of a fight that happened on Patton Street that involved several individuals.
- Police responded to a domestic assault on East 20th Street.