- Police received a call from Chief Oil and Gas in regards to them burning off a gas well that will be taking place over the next couple of days to a week.
- Police will provide extra patrols in the Mt. Joy Road area after a report of criminal mischief. Someone damaged two traffic lights belonging to Swank Construction that were placed at the bridge construction on that road.
- Police received a report of a phone scam from a Hillsdale resident. The resident received a call from someone who claimed he had won a prize and had to send money in order to receive it. Police are reminding residents that this is a scam and to not release any information or send money.
- Police were called to check an area where kids were trespassing. Upon arrival the children moved along without further incident.
- Police were called to Wal-Mart for suspicious people. After arrival, the people left the area without further incident. Another group of people were found under the Interstate who were panhandling. They left the scene after police arrived.
- Police received a call of harassment which ended up being a check on welfare call. The person was called and everything was fine.
- Police were unable to locate an erratic driver.
- Police assisted with the closing of a portion of Moose Street as part of the sewer project.
- Police were called to a report of fireworks being set off. Police spoke with the people responsible and were told to curtail their activities until July 4.