- Police received a report of a suspicious vehicle in the grass and weeds at the Lawrence Township Recreational park on Fire Tower Road. Upon arrival officers found two males sleeping in the vehicle who stated they had no place to stay. Police advised they were on Township property and they needed to leave. The two agreed and police cleared without arrest.
- Police received a report of a fight-in-progress at the Days Inn. Upon arrival the fight had broken up and all individuals related to the incident were warned that they would be arrested if any more problems pertaining to them occured there.
- Police handled an incident involving a Punxsatawney man and a PFA violation.
- Police responded to a report of two suspicious males in Hyde. Police responded and the men left the area.
- Police responded to the Days Inn for a report of disorderly conduct, stemming from a prior incident.