- Police are investigating a theft from a vehicle that occurred at the Kylertown Truck Stop between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., June 2-3. The driver from Crete Carrier Corp., of Lincoln, NE, reported to police that someone entered his vehicle and took the key. The person also vandalized the air system. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at 857-3800.
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred on Street in Clearfield. A woman entered the home of man without being licensed or privileged to be there. She was cited for criminal trespass.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred at 30124 Frenchville/Karthaus Highway. Brian J. Anderson, 77, told police that someone drive through his yard damaging the grass and took four solar lights, 12 bricks, and eight hosta plants. The damage is estimated at $325.
- Someone cut the phone lines at 94 Washington Avenue in Coalport. The damage is estimated at $100.
- Police are asking anyone with information regarding the theft of a 1992 Suzuki Quadracer to contact them at 857-3800. The incident occurred sometime between May 1-31 at 2398 Hogback Hill in Bradford Township. Jason Wisor told police that the vehicle was behind his garage when it was stolen. It is yellow with a blue seat. The Quadracer would not have been able to be started so it would have needed to be pushed or removed with another vehicle.