– Police reported an incident of harassment at 9:30 p.m. Sunday in Chester Hill Borough, Clearfield County. A 45-year-old Chester Hill woman allegedly harassed a 48-year-old Chester Hill woman without legitimate purpose. Charges have been filed against the accused.
– Police announced results for a sobriety checkpoint that was conducted on Saturday. They reported two driving under the influence arrests, four traffic arrests and a motorist “assist.” They also reported 18 written warnings.
– Police reported an indecent assault that occurred sometime between 12:01 a.m. March 1 and 12 a.m. May 17 in Woodward Township, Clearfield County. A 26-year-old Houtzdale woman told police that a 48-year-old Irvona man touched her breasts twice between the aforementioned dates. During an interview with police, the accused admitted to touching the victim’s breasts on two, separate occasions. Charges have been filed.
– Police reported an incident of harassment that occurred at 3:10 a.m. Saturday in Morris Township, Clearfield County. A 44-year-old Morrisdale man reportedly pushed a 43-year-old Morrisdale woman. She then reportedly struck him. Charges are being filed through district court.
– Police reported an incident of driving under the influence at 2:20 a.m. Saturday in Clearfield Borough, Clearfield County. A 31-year-old Clearfield man was traveling along Walnut Street. He was stopped for his alleged failure to use a turn signal while switching lanes multiple times and speeding. Troopers determined he was under the influence of alcohol and placed the man under arrest. Charges are currently pending at this time.
-Police received a report of a vehicle traveling east in the westbound lanes of Interstate 80 in Pine Township. Troopers found a vehicle matching the description they were given along the side of the interstate. When troopers neared the vehicle reentered the traffic lane and nearly struck a construction cone. The driver, a 41-year-old Morrisdale man, was found to be under the influence of alcohol. He also had an outstanding warrant. He was taken to Clearfield County jail to await arraignment.