– Police reported an incident of domestic related harassment and criminal mischief at approximately 5 a.m. Saturday in Philipsburg Borough, Centre County. Troopers said that a 27-year-old male showed and pushed a 21-year-old female before punching the windshield of a 19-year-old female’s vehicle. While interviewing the accused, he became uncooperative. He reportedly assaulted the troopers. He was subsequently subdued and placed under arrest. The incident is still under investigation.
– Police reported an incident of harassment at approximately 1:35 a.m. Monday in Philipsburg Borough, Centre County. Two 43-year-old women engaged in a verbal argument, which resulted in a physical altercation at the AM Vets location along Presqueisle Street. Summary harassment charges were filed against both women.
– Police reported an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime from 9:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. April 27 along the Snow Shoe Rail to Trails in Rush Township, Centre County. A person(s) vandalized a trail sign at the previously mentioned location. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philipsburg-based State Police at 814-342-3370.
– Police reported an incident of criminal trespass that occurred sometime from 7:45 – 8:30 a.m. Saturday in Huston Township, Centre County. Troopers discovered a 56-year-old Wilmington, DE man and a 39-year-old Boothwyn man on posted property. Troopers said the men were engaging in the opening day of spring turkey season. Summary charges of criminal trespass were filed against both men.
– Police reported an incident of driving under the influence at 6:46 p.m. Saturday in Philipsburg Borough, Centre County. A 26-year-old Philipsburg man was charged with DUI as a result of a traffic stop at Maple Street, near its intersection with Second Street. Charges will be filed through district court.