– Police were called to a four-vehicle accident that occurred along United States Route 322 and Leonard Street. No further information was provided.
– Police were called for a traffic complaint in Kerr Addition.
– Police received a report for a possible drunken driving incident along River Road. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– Police responded to a vehicle accident at the Lock Haven University – Clearfield campus. After further investigation, officers determined that a vehicle operator was under the influence of alcohol. DUI charges are currently pending.
– Police received a report about an assault that occurred on Clarendon Avenue in Hyde. Officers arrested a Hyde man and placed him in the Clearfield County Jail on several charges.