- Police received a call regarding a civil matter in which the caller was referred to the magistrate.
- Police responded to a report of wires down along Washington Avenue.
- Police responded to an unwanted person along Old Erie Pike. Police found it to be a civil matter upon their arrival.
- Police fielded questions regarding vehicle registration and titles.
- Police responded to Lawrence Park Village for a report of an intoxicated man causing a disturbance. Police found that a man was attempting to see his child but was under the influence of alcohol.
- Police arrested a man for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and possession of drug paraphernalia from a domestic dispute that occurred at Lawrence Park Village.
- Police received a report of wires down in the Hyde area.
- Police responded to a traffic hazard along state Route 879. While at the scene the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation came and removed the debris from the roadway.
- Police received a complaint of an abandoned vehicle at a Hyde residence.
- Police received a complaint of criminal mischief in the Hyde area.
- Police received information on a traffic violation.
- Police responded to the O’Shanter area for a reported overdose. The man was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- Police are investigating a theft that occurred at 18 Hollow Road. Someone stole several 2×4’s, miscellaneous tools, and work equipment. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lawrence Township Police.