- Police received a traffic complaint from a Clearfield Street resident.
- Police responded to East Cherry Street for a report of an unwanted person. The man agreed to leave the residence.
- Police checked the welfare of a South Fifth Street resident. Upon arrival several cats and a dog were found inside. Animal control and Code Enforcement will begin an intervention to remove the large amount of animal feces inside the residence and check the health of the animals.
- Police handled an incident of harassment.
- Police reported an act of criminal mischief that occurred along South Fourth Street where a resident’s flowers were damaged.
- Police received a report of a suspicious vehicle along South Sixth Street. They discovered the vehicle to be disabled.
- Police reported that a silver Pontiac car pumped $20.15 worth of gas at the Uni-Mart along Bigler Avenue and left without paying for it. A description and footage was obtained of the operator.