– Police responded to a minor traffic accident in the Wal-Mart Super Center parking lot. No injuries were reported.
– Police were advised about a fallen tree around the Race Street area. Officers were advised a Lawrence Township road crew would clear the roadway.
– Police responded to a report of an elderly male who was walking in the Mount Zion area. Officers located the male and determined he was confused and lost. They were able to locate the male’s residence and transported him to the same.
– Police were called for a highly intoxicated Altoona male who was lying in a parking lot area. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail. He was charged with public drunkenness.
– Police responded to an incident of criminal mischief in the parking lot area of the Wal-Mart Super Center. Officers reported that an unknown person broke off an outside mirror to a vehicle. The investigation is ongoing.
– Police responded to a traffic accident along Fullerton Street in Hyde. No injures were reported in the mishap. Officers were assisted by A.J. Ross Towing, of Clearfield.
– Police responded to a check the welfare of an elderly male who seemed confused in the Hyde area. He was located and transported to his residence.
– Police received a report about a runaway juvenile who was later located.
– Police responded to the Clearfield Mall for a minor motor vehicle accident. A vehicle was backing from a parking stall and struck another vehicle.
– Police were called to the Wal-Mart Super Center for a reported retail theft. The male fled the scene prior to police arrival.
– Police are investigating a simple assault incident on a juvenile female.
– Police received a complaint of an incident of harassment in the Hyde area. Officers made contact with the individuals.
– Police responded to a single vehicle accident on Coal Hill Road. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was driven from the scene, officers said. They said the Hyde Fire Company also responded to the scene.
– Police received a report about a theft by unlawful taking incident that occurred at the Days Inn.
– Police received a report about a property dispute.
– Police received a request for information on a possible wanted person.
– Police were assisted by the Clearfield Borough Police Department with a domestic situation on Moose Street.
– Police responded to the Clearfield Hospital for an individual who had a warrant out for their arrest.
– Police responded to a local business for a report of burglary. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
– Police removed several tree branches that were on the roadway on Martin Street Extension.
– Police received a report about a protection from abuse violation at a Woodland Road business. Officers arrested Kurtis Bumbarger for the violation. He was arraigned in front of Magisterial District Judge Michael Rudella. He was released on $2,500 unsecured bail.
– Police received a report about a possible domestic incident on Daisy Street Extension. Officers found a male and female who were involved in an argument that became loud. They advised both to cease their actions.
– Police received a report of a theft of a purse from a vehicle at the Wal-Mart Super Center. Officers reviewed the video from the store and indentified the person involved. They located the male who admitted to the theft. Charges are pending.