- Police received a harassment complaint form a Clearfield resident. The resident reported that he is receiving unwanted text messages from a former friend. The resident wanted the incident documented and charges filed if the conduct continues.
- Police responded to a noise complaint at an East Cherry Street residence. A 19-year-old man was playing an electric guitar on the porch of his residence. The conduct was disturbing the neighbors. He was told to stop or go inside. He was agreeable with police.
- Police responded to a burglar alarm at a West Front Street business. Officers found the location to be fine.
- Police handled three parking complaints.
- Police checked the welfare of a female on South Front Street. She was waiting for an ATA bus. Officers spoke with the ATA operator and asked that the female be picked up in a safer location.