– Police received two incidents of bad checks from a North Second Street business. Charges are currently pending.
– Police were called to a verbal argument between a boyfriend and a girlfriend. Officers handled the situation without further incident.
– Police were called to the area of East Locust and North Fourth Street for two juveniles who were throwing items at vehicles. Officers located the juveniles and warned them of their actions.
– Police were unable to locate a vehicle that was involved in a reckless driving incident along Bigler Avenue.
– Police handled a noise complaint along Pennsylvania Avenue.
– Police responded to a local establishment for a reported fight. Officers found that the alleged individuals had left the scene.
– Police received a traffic complaint about a four-wheeler being operated on the alley that runs parallel to Ogden and Elm Avenues. Officers were unable to locate the individuals.
– Police responded to Polk Street for an overdose. Officers indicated the individual was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for treatment.
– Police responded to a verbal domestic along East Locust Street.
– Police assisted adult probation with an incident at the courthouse. Officers said a female was transported to Clearfield Hospital for evaluation.
– Police were called to the Clearfield Hospital to assist security with a disorderly patient.
– Police responded to the Bigler Avenue Uni-Mart for a reported alarm. Officers found the building secure.
– Police handled a parking complaint along West Front Street.
– Police investigated an incident of theft at a Fulton Street residence.
– Police responded to a right in progress outside of Dingers Bar. The person(s) were not at the scene at police arrival.
– Police handled a noise complaint at a South Second Street residence.
– Police are investigating the theft of a bicycle from the East Cherry Street area.