Bradford Fire Result of Cigarettes in Trash

BRADFORD – Pennsylvania State Police Fire Marshall and the Bradford City Fire Department investigated a fire that damaged an apartment unit in an apartment complex at 11 South Center St. in Bradford, McKean County. 

It was determined that the fire occurred as a result of someone emptying an ashtray filed with cigarette butts into a plastic trash can, which contained paper.  The apartment was unoccupied at the time the fire was discovered.  The damage is estimated at $120,000.  There were no injuries.

Book Sale Slated at CAST
Bridge Work Under Way in Boardman

Leave a Reply