– Police reported an incident of driving under the influence at 12:20 a.m. Saturday in Pike Township, Clearfield County. A 21-year-old was arrested for the same following a traffic stop at Bloom Road’s intersection with Bloomington Avenue.
– Police reported an incident of theft that occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday in Goshen Township, Clearfield County. A person(s) removed a 30-year-old Hyde man’s all-terrain vehicle from his Lower Surveyor Road residence. The ATV was a 1990 or 1991 Yamaha Warrior 350, which was red with a grey seat. It was valued at $1,200.
– Police reported a simple assault at 12:30 a.m. Sunday in Bradford Township, Clearfield County. Two Woodland adults engaged in a domestic dispute at a Pine Top Road address. Robert G. Sharrer, 26 of Woodland, was taken into custody and charged with simple assault. He was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Patrick Ford. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail; his bail was set at $10,000.
– Police reported an incident of harassment at 2:20 p.m. Saturday in Woodward Township, Clearfield County. A 51-year-old Houtzdale man initiated a confrontation with a known juvenile, when he allegedly shoved him. The man was charged with harassment.
– Police reported an incident of theft sometime Thursday or Friday in Boggs Township, Clearfield County. A person(s) arrived at an Old Erie Pike residence and removed approximately 200 pounds of aluminum cans. They also removed several pieces of aluminum from the cockpit of a racecar. Troopers indicated the racecar aluminum pieces are red and black with sponsor stickers on them. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clearfield State Police at 814-857-3800.
– Police reported an incident of assault/harassment at approximately 9 p.m. Friday in Woodward Township, Clearfield County. Two adults and a juvenile engaged in a verbal argument, which escalated to a physical confrontation at a Eureka Street address. All three will be charged with assault-harassment through the district court.
– Police reported an incident of driving under the influence at approximately 10:15 p.m. Friday in Bradford Township, Clearfield County. A Houtzdale man arrived at the Clearfield State Police barracks to report that he’d been assaulted. After speaking with the man, troopers determined he had consumed alcoholic beverages. They said he performed two field sobriety tests and failed both. He was placed under arrest for suspected DUI. He submitted to a breath test, which indicated 0.11 percent blood alcohol content. DUI charges and related summary offenses will be filed against the man through the district court.
– Police reported underage drinking at 9 p.m. Friday in Bradford Township, Clearfield County. A Woodland male was cited for consuming alcoholic beverages while at a camp fire in a stripping area off Roberts Road.