HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) will be holding satellite office hours in April at six different sites throughout Clearfield and Elk counties.
“This is a busy time of year for my district office staff, with a significant portion of the time being spent helping constituents fill out property tax and rent rebate forms,” Gabler said. “In taking our services ‘on the road,’ we are happy to be able to reach out to those people who might have difficulty visiting our DuBois and St. Marys district offices.”
Gabler’s April satellite offices will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- April 6, Jay Township Municipal Building, 81 East Teaberry Street, Weedville.
- April 8, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion Street, Wilcox.
- April 13, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Highway, Penfield.
- April 15, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main Street, Johnsonburg.
- April 20, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg.
- April 22, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center Street, Ridgway.
Services offered also include assistance with driver’s license and vehicle registration requests, birth and death certificates, and many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.