- Police responded to two incidents involving burglar alarms. In both, they were set off by employees reporting for work.
- Police received a complaint about water being discharged onto Washington Avenue. The matter was referred to PennDOT.
- Police served a summons on a Clearfield man for six counts of access device fraud and related offenses. A hearing has been scheduled for April.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run that occurred at Sapp Bros. A Ford Expedition that was parked at the truck stop was hit earlier this morning. It was hit by a commercial vehicle and officers have a person of interest.
- Police conducted a traffic detail. Several citations and warnings were issued.
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle on Turnpike Avenue Extension. Officers located the vehicle and learned that it belonged to a person visiting a resident.