• Police received a report of a stolen computer. It was recovered and the incident was found to be civil in nature.
  • Police handled an incident of harassment.
  • Police responded to a request to assist the Sheriff’s Office with warrant service.
  • Police received a report of a Clearfield man harassing a teenage girl from the Olanta area by text messaging. Charges are pending.
  • Police received a report of theft that occurred at the middle school.
  • Police responded to an incident of public intoxication on Weaver Street Extension. A man was detained on a probation violation and placed in Clearfield County Jail.
  • Police responded to an automatic fire alarm at Fun Central.
  • Police responded to Times Square in Glen Richey for a report of an alcohol overdose. Police assisted emergency medical services in restraining the combative patient.
  • Police responded to Mojo’s for a possible DUI in which the driver of a dark Nissan had left and returned to the parking lot. Officers found him and noted that he was uncooperative and highly intoxicated. He was taken into custody and placed in Clearfield County Jail. He will be charged with public drunkenness.
  • Police responded to a report of disorderly conduct on Clarendon Avenue. Officers located the source and told them to keep down the noise.
  • Police responded to a business on state Route 879 for a report of an automatic fire alarm.The alarm was cancelled as it was a false alarm.
  • Police located a vehicle stuck in a ditch in Glen Richey.
  • Police responded to a report of a possible domestic on Clarendon Avenue. Officers found it was an argument between parents and their daughter over her cell phone.
  • Police were called for a brush fire on Safety Lane.
  • Police were called for an incident of damage to unattended property on Welch Street. A gray mini-van with a female driver was witnessed striking a fence. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
  • Police received a report of trespassing in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart Supercenter. Two vans full of people were having a tailgate party in the parking lot. Officers advised the people to move on.