– Police were called to the Clearfield Hospital for a simple assault and harassment, which involved a domestic situation. Charges are currently pending a full investigation.
– Police were called for a possible fraud or phone scam from out of state.
– Police received a call for a theft of mislaid property that occurred at the Rainbow Carwash on Daisy Street. Unknown person(s) removed four doge car mats after the victim forgot to pick them up.
– Police were called for public assistance on Woodland Road and 14th Street.
– Police were called for a possible theft and required disposition funds of funds on George Street. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
– Police were called for an incident of harassment by communication.
– Police received a call from a local business regarding a theft. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
– Police were called to the Economy Inn for an out of control female. She was taken into custody and charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct. At police arrival, they said the 20-year-old woman attempted to strike an officer and had to be restrained.
– Police responded to a Mill Road address for a possible prowler. Officers searched the area but didn’t find any signs of the same.
– Police were called to a domestic on Park Avenue Extension. Officers took a local man into custody for possession of drugs and paraphernalia, public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
– Police were called for an incident of contraband at the Clearfield County Jail. They said an inmate was found in possession of a small amount of marijuana. The investigation continues at this time.
– Police were called to the Clearfield Hospital about an incident that involved career and technology student who had been struck with a hammer.
– Police are currently investigating an incident of harassment. A known male is sending blank text and page messages to a juvenile. The investigation is ongoing; charges are pending.
– Police assisted the Clearfield Borough Police Department with an individual who was on probation and at a local establishment.