Cocoa Snack Mix
3 cups rice squares cereal
3 cups wheat squares cereal
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
2 cups miniature pretzels or thin pretzel sticks
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
4 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C).
2. Combine cereals, peanuts, pretzels and raisins in large bowl.
3. Combine melted butter, cocoa and sugar; stir into cereal mixture.
4. Toss until ingredients are well coated.
5. Pour mixture into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
6. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Makes about 10 cups snack mix.