CLEARFIELD – PennDOT issues the following travel update for its Interstate 80, Clearfield County project. These restrictions are for the week of July 13. Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc. of State College is the contractor on this $53 million project. All work is weather dependent.
• Roadwork and lane restrictions will take place during daylight hours only.
• The contractor will continue work at the DuBois/101 exit eastbound and westbound on and off ramps.
• The contractor will continue work at the DuBois/97 exit westbound on and off ramps.
• The contractor will continue removing guide rail and performing shoulder and slope work eastbound.
• Concrete patching work will continue on the eastbound travel lane from mile marker 96 to mile marker 106.
• The contractor will continue preparing for westbound mainline bituminous paving from mile marker 106 to mile marker 96.
• Sub-contractor Bruce and Merrilees will continue Intelligent Transportation Systems work throughout the week.
• Speeds are reduced in the work zones to 45 MPH during working hours and 55 MPH during non-working hours. Please be alert for workers on the roadway.
PennDOT reminds motorists to travel with caution through work zones, obey posted speed limits, remain alert for stopped or slowed traffic and always buckle up.
For more information on roadway construction and maintenance operations, visit PennDOT’s Web site.