CLEARFIELD- PennDOT issues the following travel update for its Interstate 80, Clearfield County project. These restrictions will be in place until further notice. Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc. of State College is the contractor on this $53 million project.
All work is weather dependent.
• Roadwork and lane restrictions will take place during daylight hours only.
• The westbound right (travel) lane will be restricted from mile-marker 106 to mile marker 100, near the DuBois exit.
• The eastbound left (passing) lane will be restricted from mile marker 96, just west of the DuBois/Brockway exit to mile marker 102, east of the DuBois exit.
• Work includes saw cutting, concrete repair, shoulder work and deck repair on bridges.
• Speeds are reduced in the work zones to 45 MPH during working hours and
55 MPH during non-working hours.
PennDOT reminds motorists to travel with caution through work zones, obey posted speed limits, remain alert for stopped or slowed traffic and always buckle up. For more information on roadway construction and maintenance operations, visit PennDOT’s Web site.