HOUTZDALE – The public is invited to attend the Abundant Life Health Fair, slated for Sept. 29 from 9 a.m. until noon in the basement of Faith United Lutheran Church, 511 McAteer St., Houtzdale.
Faith United Lutheran Church, Houtzdale Home Health and Clearfield Hospital are co-sponsors of the free event.
The following health information displays and screenings are planned:
• Blood pressure checks performed by Houtzdale Home Health.
• A spiritual health station presented by Faith United Lutheran Church.
• Blood sugar and cholesterol checks conducted by Philipsburg Outpatient Services.
• Lung capacity screenings for adults performed by Clearfield Hospital Rehab Department.
• Hand massages performed by Lori Parks of Clearfield Hospice.
• Vision and hearing tests for children conducted by Cen-Clear Child Services.
• Fire safety presentation presented by Ramey Fire Co.
• Dora the Explorer and Tigger characters courtesy of Cen-Clear Child Services.
There will also be light refreshments and door prizes. For more information, please contact Nancy Mencer, Houtzdale Home Health manager, at 378-7689, or Cheryl Jacobson at 378-5603.