Extension Cord Caused Wrigley Street Fire

CLEARFIELD – An extension cord in a back bedroom at a Wrigley Street, Lawrence Township, home sparked a fire that caused extensive damage to the home of Raymond Caldwell Jr. one week ago.

At about 6:15 a.m. March 13, crews were called to Caldwell’s home about 30 minutes after he had left for work.

Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Mick McCracken investigated the fire to determine its origin, and told GantDaily about the extension cord Tuesday morning.

The home, which was not insured, was owned by Earl Caldwell.

Megan's Law Offender Taken into Custody in DuBois
Charity to Start Collecting Money, Police Advise

Leave a Reply