Fire in Osceola Mills Ruled Accidental

OSCEOLA MILLS – Investigators determined a house fire at the residence of Scott and Tina Reed that occurred on Sunday was accidental.

According to the report, the fire was caused by a faulty flue. The blaze originated near the floor of a second-floor bathroom that was in contact with the flue. The fire was mostly contained within the point of origin.

Damage is estimated at around $15,000.

Clerk at Convenience Store Found Intoxicated, to be Charged with Retail Theft
Department of State Takes Disciplinary Action Against 229 Licensed and Commissioned Professionals, Organizations

Leave a Reply