Police Release Information on Coalport Fire

COALPORT – A fire that destroyed a Coalport home on Tuesday was ruled an accidental, according to Clearfield-based state police report.

According to the report, the fire began at the outside of the Williams’ residence at 108 Srock Road due to a malfunctioning galvanized pipe flue. The fire then spread to the exterior siding and then throughout the rest of the structure.

The residence was announced a total loss, with damage estimated at $60,000.

A Glendale firefighter and one of the occupants, Dennis L. Williams received minor injuries during the fire. The other two residents, Linda Lee Williams and Allen C. James were reported to have suffered no injuries.

Preliminary Bear Harvest Moves to Second Place
Northwest Donates to CPCA to Help Put Money Back in Your Pocket

Leave a Reply