ELECT TRUDY G. LUMADUE FOR COUNTY COMMISSIONER ON MAY 19TH
Let’ bring common sense and good judgment back to our County’s decision making.
I have worked with and in the Clearfield County government offices a a practicing attorney for the last 8 years. I have seen, from the inside, decisions that were detrimental to the County, the County offices and employees. I hope to be elected, and stop poor decision making. We need to:
Bring back fiscal responsibility and stop the spendthrift mindset
- $300K was spent on a Pittsburgh attorney to fight the union in the last 4 years
- $253K was spent painting trim and windows of the courthouse (approved by McCracken & McMillen; opposed by Sobel on 8/12/14)
- This $ spent, while benefits are lost; job positions cut; raises to crucial positions denied– all of which compromises the quality of service being provided from County offices
Reestablish public confidence and restore employee morale in County offices
- Courthouse security was denied firearms to protect the patrons and employees.
Raise our voice against these issues whether we are the minority in office or not
- Your sitting Democratic commissioner has remained silent or supported these decisions
Lead from the future to foster economic growth and make Clearfield County a great place to work and call home
With “insider” experience and “outsider” perspective, I will be your voice of reason in County Government.
I am the one you need on your ticket — VOTE Trudy G. Lumadue on May 19th.
Paid for by the candidate.