State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of public drunkenness and disorderly conduct that occurred Dec. 15 at the Ice House Bar & Grill in Rush Township. During the incident, a 40-year-old Bellefonte man allegedly started a fight with other patrons for “hitting on his wife.” State police say she continued to “cause a scene” while the investigation was ongoing at the bar. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of theft/criminal mischief that occurred between Dec. 20 and Dec. 30 along Water Street Extension in Ridgway Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a traffic sign and damaged two others. Total amount stolen was reported to be $25; total amount of damage was reported to be $90.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person on Bigler Road. However, police were unable to locate anyone in the area.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with locating a male who held an active arrest warrant. He was located and transported to the jail.
- Police responded to a reported assault on Daisy Street. According to police, two females became engaged in an altercation, which resulted in physical contact. Neither female wanted to pursue charges, however.
- Police received a report about harassment by communications from a South Second Street resident. Police spoke with the actor to advise them of the complaint and to cease contact.